Save Time with Bulk Editor for Shopify – Now In Beta!
After several months of hard work we’re very happy to announce the beta launch of Bulk Editor by 2can Apps! This app saves Shopify store owners hours of work by allowing them to edit multiple products simultaneously.
With powerful editing capabilities and the ability to undo bulk edits this is the perfect tool for managing a large number of products. Here are some examples of what you can do with the app:
- Set the compare price to be 120% of the purchase price for all products
- Create a collection ‘LAST CHANCE!’ for variants with less than 10 inventory in stock
- Lower prices by $5.00 for products tagged with ‘SWIMSUITS’
- Revert a previous edit that set prices back to their original value
- Add products in the CLOTHING collection tagged with ‘2016’ to a collection named ‘LAST SEASON’
Here are some of the features we’re most excited about..
Edit values dynamically for products and variants
With Bulk Editor’s power you can dynamically edit values. Want to increase the inventory level by 10? We can do that. Want to set the display price to be 80% of the compare price? No problem.
Edit thousands of products at once
Bulk Editor is built to scale and we’ve tested it on shops with over 10,000 products. Once you’ve setup an edit it will run in the background – allowing you to move on to other tasks.
If you’ve decreased prices by 10% for a weekend sale you can easily undo the edit on Monday. This will revert the what ever field you changed back to it’s initial state. It’s also useful if you revert an edit that you’ve made in error.
Get started saving time
The app has just launched in beta and is available now in the Shopify App store. We’d love to hear any feedback you may have.
You can get the app here:
- Three Trends That Will Continue to Drive the Shape of E-Commerce and Shopify in 2018
- Launch a Sale with the Bulk Product Editor for Shopify
- Free Email Reports for your Shopify Store
- Bulk Editing Products in Shopify – How to Save Yourself Hours of Work
- Adding Cross-Selling and Up-Selling to Your E-Commerce Store