Intermittent Technical Issues with Shopify
Beginning around 11:00 UTC today, attackers launched a massive distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack on DNS servers operated by a company named DynDNS. DNS servers act as a phone book for the internet and let you translate domains (like www.shopify.com into IP addresses. The attacks are on-going and have caused users to be unable to access a number of popular websites including Twitter, Spotify and Shopify.
While your information on Shopify is safe you may experience connection issues until the attack is over. This also will affect the Woo Import app as it might not be able to connect to your Shopify store. We apologize for any inconvenience and will make sure everything is back running as soon as possible.
- Three Trends That Will Continue to Drive the Shape of E-Commerce and Shopify in 2018
- Launch a Sale with the Bulk Product Editor for Shopify
- Free Email Reports for your Shopify Store
- Bulk Editing Products in Shopify – How to Save Yourself Hours of Work
- Adding Cross-Selling and Up-Selling to Your E-Commerce Store