Change Fulfillment and Dropshipping Providers with Bulk Editor
We’ve just updated our Bulk Editor app to let you edit the fulfillment service for products. The fulfillment service is a third-party warehouse that prepares and ships your orders for you and is often used if you’re dropshipping your products. Shopify comes with several fulfillment services built-in and the ability to add custom ones as well.
With the Bulk Editor app you can edit the fulfillment services for a collection of products. For example, you can set all products from a specific vendor to be fulfilled by Amazon:
A Note About App Permissions
If you already have the Bulk Editor app installed you’ll see a new permissions dialog the first time you reload the app:
This dialog is asking for extra permissions which allow us to see which fulfillment services you have on your shop. Despite what the dialog says, we cannot see your orders with this permission setting. (Technically, we’re requesting the read_fulfillment permission for your shop. To see orders we would also need the read_orders permission which we do not ask for.)
- Avoid broken links when switching from WooCommerce to Shopify
- Should You Make the Switch from WooCommerce to Shopify?
- Bulk Editor for Shopify Products is now out of Beta!
- Change Fulfillment and Dropshipping Providers with Bulk Editor
- Delete all products in a Collection with the Bulk Editor app for Shopify