Bulk Edit Shopify Products with a CSV File
We’ve added a new feature to our Bulk Editor app for Shopify that allows you edit multiple Shopify products by simply uploading a CSV file:
This makes it easy for you to update prices, titles or tags for a lot of products at once. It is also useful if you need to sync data between another system and Shopify.
You can read more about the specifics of using CSV files on our help site.
And, if you haven’t already installed the app, you can get it here:
- Three Trends That Will Continue to Drive the Shape of E-Commerce and Shopify in 2018
- Launch a Sale with the Bulk Product Editor for Shopify
- Free Email Reports for your Shopify Store
- Bulk Editing Products in Shopify – How to Save Yourself Hours of Work
- Adding Cross-Selling and Up-Selling to Your E-Commerce Store