Avoid broken links when switching from WooCommerce to Shopify
When you move your online store from WooCommerce to Shopify the format of your product and category links will change. If you don’t take action to fix this you could have a lot of visitors ending up on a page like this when they click on a link to your site from Google:
We’re happy to announce that users of our Woo Importer app will now be able to automatically create redirects which will fix these broken links for your products and category pages. This is made possible by an integration with our Link Manager app which you can use to create redirects in bulk and watch for broken links on your site.
If you’d like to learn more head over to our help site where we’ve put together and article on how to preemptively fix your broken links when you migrate to Shopify.
- Three Trends That Will Continue to Drive the Shape of E-Commerce and Shopify in 2018
- Launch a Sale with the Bulk Product Editor for Shopify
- Free Email Reports for your Shopify Store
- Bulk Editing Products in Shopify – How to Save Yourself Hours of Work
- Adding Cross-Selling and Up-Selling to Your E-Commerce Store